Thursday, March 13, 2008

My experiments with 'Wii'

Recently bought the Wii game console. I have never understood why people waste their time playing vidoe games and have never liked any virtual games. But Wii has made gaming so interactive that it almost feels real. Tennis was never my cup of tea, so didn't even bother with it. Golf and baseball was not very challenging, didnt like it much. Boxing was fun and I loved boxing in Wii a lot. The only issue was that I kept punching my opponent left and rightand when I paused to breath, it said 'now start' with a loud bell. I was so irritated that I have not gotten back to it, hence. I tried my luck with another Wii game, Medal of Honor. Enjoyed it in the arcade mode, but when I started it in the campaign mode it was horrible:(. I was just learning to walk and the enemies attacked me and killed me. After these bitter experiences, I have suspended my experiments for a while.