Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Melancholy

Why is it so difficult for me to have an ambition? How do people come up with goals? Is it so bad not to have an aim or ambition in life. These are but a few questions that I ask myself and I get no answer. I live a totally aimless life, live for the moment, live as I want. Thanks to my father, have always done whatever I want or feel. I have never wanted to be anything, do not understand why and how people have strange ambitions of becoming famous, making money and whatever other ambitions people have. My grandmother tells me that I think like this because I have never felt the need for anything. Never felt poverty, never stayed hungry, always had a roof over my head. May be corrrect but since my mind can afford to think and question I ask again. Why do people have ambitions that limit them to this lifetime? When death is certain, why is that the time we have, spent on making this life beautiful? Why is that there is so much violence, animosity? Why is there war? Why is that people think in terms of their life, their family, their counttry? Why such narrow mind sets? I ask to none but myself. And the more I ask, the more tangled my mind gets.